Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dreamwave Wrestling


Over the weekend I had the opportunity to make a long 6 hour journey to La Salle, Illinois and back but it was well worth it!! This exciting new wrestling promotion is called Dreamwave and has some of the best wrestling fans I've ever been around. Unlike most "indy" feds these days, this promotion targets a family audience which is what pro wrestling has always been for anyways. There were no corny dueling chants or fans trying to "get themselves over." Nor was there any blood or swearing in the crowd or in the ring. I had a quick match against John E. Black which allowed me time to mingle with the fans and watch one of my childhood favorites, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake in action.
I am happy to say that I will be on the next several Dreamwave shows. The next one is July 18 in La Salle, IL at the Knights of Columbus. If you are a wrestling fan and live in this area I do recommend you checking this fed out especially if you have children to bring.

No comments: